Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Boys Are Back in Town

We had our first visit to the vet last week. I had hoped one of my little ones would turn out to be a girl, but alas, I am awash in males. Must be punishment for always wishing we had a few testicles at my office.

Nanuq was quite unhappy when we left him alone in the house. The kittens were scared, too. They meowed the whole trip. They sounded like babies. When we saw Dr. Bohn, however, they behaved like perfect gentlemen. They even stood fairly still while they had their nails clipped.

Each day brings a new adventure, but the boys get along quite well. Nanuq grooms and chases them around the house. He uses the kitten's litter box, even though he is three times its size. I try not to laugh when his efforts result in mistakes. After all, unlike most men who can't aim accurately, my cat has an excuse: his brain is the size of a walnut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home