Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Things Nanuq and I Have in Common

  • I was born in March, and Nanuq was born in March.
  • I enjoy eating at the kitchen table. Nanuq enjoys trying to eat my food from the kitchen table.
  • I like petting the neighbors' dogs. Nanuq likes looking at the neighbors' dogs out the window.
  • I like chasing Nanuq around the apartment. Nanuq likes chasing dust bunnies around the apartment.
  • I like drinking a tall, cool glass of water. Nanuq likes trying to drink from my tall, cool glass of water.
  • I like sleeping. Hmmm. Actually, we don't have that in common.
  • I am clumsy and often trip over Nanuq's toys. Nanuq is clumsy and often breaks my toys.
  • I like reading the newspaper. Nanuq likes sitting on the newspaper I'm reading.
  • I like having someone around to cater to my every need. Nanuq likes that I cater to his every need.
  • I am curious and read as many periodicals as possible. Nanuq is curious and destroys as many periodicals as possible.
  • I like a nice hot shower. Nanuq likes standing on the shower edge and wetting his head during my nice hot showers.
  • I like kisses. Nanuq likes my kisses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Janine,
i just read and replied to your post about Nanuq on my blog. I wanted to express my sincere condolences to you about Lancelot. If you read my first post about Ricci, you'll know that i lost her in June of 2005. I'm still not over the loss and i suppose i never will be, but i'm hoping the addition of Kaylee to my home and heart will help with the healing. My best regards to you and yours. You have a great blogsite and i'm enjoying reading it. gwen

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home