Friday, March 10, 2006

You're so Vain, You Prob'ly Think This Blog Is About You

I've noticed lately that Nanuq enjoys his reflection. I can't tell whether it's because he knows he's pretty or because he thinks he sees another cat. Either way, he can't help but look at himself when he walks past a mirror or the glass case that now holds all my breakables.

This morning I went for a walk. When I returned I found Nanuq in the window. At first he was happy to see me. Then he was happier to stare at his reflection.

Yesterday marked Day 2 without incident. It seems too good to be true. My only difficulty is teaching Nanuq to scratch his post rather than the walls.

I'm considering shifting this blog to other topics to avoid becoming the crazy single woman who loves cats. Lancelot would encourage me, I'm sure. Unlike Nanuq, he enjoyed solitude and encouraged my free-thinking ways by ignoring me much of the time. Smart kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home