Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Big Boy's Snowstorm of Suggestions

The names are arriving fast and furious! Many thanks to all of you. I'll spend the evening sifting through them, if I make it through this day. (For my work friends, let's put it this way: I won't be naming the cat Kintera.) In addition to the many suggestions I've received on the blog, here are more from others who e-mailed me:

I heard about the new addition. He won’t replace Lance but it will be so nice to have another furball about. He may be a climber so stuff on top shelves may need to go away and prepare for much breakage but you love them so its not so bad. I am unsure what to call him without meeting him. But I know whatever he is named he will be loved and be called by a nickname anyway. Congrats again.
Love,
Erika

How about Sammy for the name? (Samoyeds are white, and big). Or Jack, for Jack Frost? (I always liked human names for pets)
Christina

Best wishes for your new roommate. Since he’s white and playful, how about Frosty for a name?
Michael

Janine: How about Lucas...I believe that name means light…he is a beautiful cat.
Maia

Congratulations. Deirdre and I vote for Gabriel. It’s nice. I kind of thought Sylvester when I first saw him. Not sure why.
Zeth at Philapets.com

I thought of another one since I sent in my blog post: orion (like the constellation, because he is bright like a star). Anything else having to do with stars might be nice. ohh..Tim had one...what was it...Nigel...I think that in French nig means snow or something.
Jessie

What a handsome man. Yes, I like Gabriel too. Talk to you soon Janine!
Angie at Philapets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home